Choreographic piece mixing danse/video and music created and performed in real time.
– “Contemplations” Exhibition – Kosmos & Kodama installations (Art & Science) – Centre d’Art les Eglises, 1 Rue Louis Eterlet, Chelles (77)
– Dance at school workshops with 4 primary school classes of Versailles (78)
– Saturday 18, wednesday 29 from 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm Digital Art workshops – Commanderie des templiers à St Quentin en Yvelines (78)
– Dance at school workshops with 4 primary school classes of Versailles (78) – Fine Arts workwhops on the theme light and colors with middle school Gagarine classes – Trappes as part as PACT project – Commanderie des templiers à St Quentin en Yvelines (78)
– New Creation of 2 interactive sound installations for the music & dance conservatory of Trappes as part as the Dance Biennale, in collaboration with Aurélien Conil…
Kodama means « Forest spirits » in Japanese. This installation asks the man creativity within the machine in a close cooperation. The emotions felt by the spectator, regarding the images, are translated in words by collecting his neuronal data.
In 1946, Jean Cocteau made one of his most poetic films “La Belle et La Bête” (Beauty and the Beast), a sensuously fascinating fairy tale that had the courage to be naive, demanding its audience to slip back to childhood and accept its astounding magic.
dance/video/music in real time
SURU questions the relations between beings, attachment, physical, imaginary closeness but also friction, break and energy of the movement.